3.Jan- 7.Feb. 2013, 6 weeks
Due: Thursday, 7. February 2013
Objects in Perspective
Unit Question: How do we make two dimensions look like three?
What am I going to cover in this unit?
- History of perspective
- Draw a room in one point perspective
- Draw/paint imaginary town/city in two point perspective.
AOI: Human Ingenuity:
- Structure and the creative process.
- Impact of perspective on society.
How will I know I have been successful?
- Be able to measure and draw parallel and vertical lines by measuring.
- Know how to make perspective drawings; know vocabulary (DW blog) criterion A, understanding.
- Make a finished 1-point perspective city drawing. (Criterion B, application.)
- Make a finished 2-point perspective drawing (Criterion B, application.)
Blog assignment,,Criterion A Understanding Paragraph:
Write a paragraph describing the perspective in a painting (include title and artist)
Use these words to describe the painting:
vertical, vanishing point horizon line.