3.Jan-7.Feb- 6 weeks; Due: Thursday, 7. Feb, 2013
Unit Question: Can your culture be represented by the environment in which you live?
Area of Interaction: Environments
One's culture is represented through fashion and by the items that surround us.
What am I going to cover in this unit?
- Drawing from observation (contour, shading.)
- Drawing objects (drapery, shoes)
- Drawing in perspective and depth (linear, overlap, atmospheric, hierarchical)
- Combining observation and the symbolism
How will I know I have been successful?
- Design and plan artwork in sketches and studies(drawings) (Criterion B, application)
- Draw a finished composition with one's shoes and other cultural symbols(Criterion B, application)
- Describe the process in DW (Criterion A, knowledge)