3.-31.January- 5 weeks; Due: Thursday, 31. Jan, 2013
Unit Question: Can I produce what I consume?
Area of Interaction: Environments
- How does the environment determine the way we see art?
- What environment does art need?
What am I going to cover in this unit?
- History of Pop Art Sculpture
- How scale and context shift our relationship to art
- sculpting; making three dimensional art.
- Consumer products and consumerism as a subject for art and reflection.
How will I know I have been successful?
- Design and plan artwork in sketches (drawings) (Criterion B, application)
- Create a piece of pop art (Criterion B, application)
- Describe the process in DW (Criterion A, knowledge)